Finally packed my hospital bag...

Zoeox

Reaction score
Pointless thread but another thing off the list, just got a few more bit + bobs to get such as pjs and more maternity pads and a few snacks for the other half but other than that we are packed. x

Well done hun you are organised. I havent even looked at what im taking with me yet lol x

Good job! I'm at a similar stage as you :) Although my stuff is just in a huge primark bag for now :p Need to put it in a bag and organise it a bit. But at least I have something to grab should I go into labour early! Feels good :)

I need 1 more nightie, change for car park, drinks and snacks then I'm done!

I've got 2 nighties and my bridget jones knickers in the wash , washing Pip's hospital stuff 2moro then it's just the last min grab and go bits when my labour starts.

Feel a lot better now!

I've finally packed baby's bits. Nothing for myself. Still have to sterilise the one or 2 bottles I'm bringing as well.

I'm planning on bf but I've packed a couple of bottles just in case. My hospital have a kitchen u can sterilise the bottles in so I'm just taking them as they are and will sterilise them if I need them x

Well I'm double checking at the hospital tomorrow if I have to take bottles if so I'll be popping them in there too, I haven't put any change in yet but have to do my last min stuff too, but least I have some form of bag should anything happen :)
Makes it seem more real, the two bags I've packed are full though! Feel like I'm going on holiday. xx

I've packed a small suitcase. It's nearly full but it does expand :D lol! If I need more room I'll put some of Pip's bits in his changing bag when we bring the pushchair home next Monday :D

I have mine in a small suitcase and an overnight bag xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back