Entering the third trimester!!! Yay!!

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

I've made it into the final trimester at last!! Gone from being one of the most pregnant in the second trimester section to one of the least pregnant in this section!!!
Actually my pregnancy has gone really quick so far. Does it start to drag a little for the last 3mths?
I'm still not really very big so am not feeling too uncomfortable yet. Although still feeling fat instead!!!
You guys are all so close to the end!! I get so excited for everyone and love raeding the 'Announce your new arrival' section!!!
Good luck girlies and keep us posted xxx

BubbleOne xxx

Congratulations honey! Another few days before you hold your lil in your hand.

Hi bubbles,

I, too, am not far along in my third trimester. I have had lots of changes in the last couple of weeks. Of course I am bigger-cause of serious ligament pain, I am much more emotional-not really an issue before and the baby is really showing off :) . This last one is great. I hadn't had a lot of movement and now I he or she is much more active.

Are you using a midwife? I am sticking with a trained family doctor in a hospital.

Congratulations Bubble - final stretch!!

I've got a little way to go still as well, but time is still flying by so far in the 3rd trimester. I'm imagining it will really slow down by the time I get to the final four or five weeks - must get really uncomfortable by then. But I'm still finding it OK for now (apart from the sleep deprivation of course).

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back