In the third tri already!!!

*sam*

Reaction score
It seems to have gone really fast....I can't believe I'm in the third tri.....only 13 weeks left!! :shock:
I've really started to c*ap myself about the birth, anyone else feeling the same?
In the past couple of weeks I've been feeling some massive kicks......it feels like she's trying to break out!!
I'm dreading them getting any worse....I keep thinking 'how the hell am I going to give birth when the kicks hurt this much!' :shock:
Anyhoo, I have my 4d scan tomorrow at 2:15pm, I can't wait!!!
I'll post the pics and maybe the dvd aswell if I can work it out.
I'm dying to see what she looks like! :D

Look forward to speaking to you all.

xxx

awww that has gone quick im sure u will be fine hun
if i can do it u can

gud look with the scan, how much is it costing you coz i really would like to have one??

Hi Sam,

Welcome!! Its scary isn't it, I don't know where the time has gone!! Our little one has been practicing her kick boxing recently too, although it doesn't hurt it can be really uncomfortable can't it!

How are you feeling in yourself? I've started to get headaches again like in the first trimester, I'm praying they don't get that bad though or I'm taking to my bed til the birth!

I still haven't thought too much about the labour - I know how I'd like it to go, but thinking about the pain etc is out of the question for me! I have got some Natal Hypnotherapy CD's and am finding them really relaxing - just hope it works at the crucial time.

Have you had any Braxton Hicks yet? I haven't, but I'm sure I know when I do!

We are having our 4d scan on thursday and I'm so so excited!! Can't wait to see your pics to see what to expect! Enjoy, & post them as soon as you can!!

£145

Get 20 min dvd, cd rom of stills and 8 pictures.

We're having it done at Inner - Vision in Warrington.

xx

Have you had any Braxton Hicks yet? I haven't, but I'm sure I know when I do!

I have....I didn't know what it was at first.......my stomach goes all hard and I feel like I need to cross my legs incase she falls out! :shock: :oops:
It doesn't hurt though, I thought they would!?

I'm not feeling too bad at the mo *touches wood incase I've hexed myself*
Sorry to her you're having headaches again, alot of people are saying it's like the first tri again! Oh No!! :roll:

I'll try and post the scan pics on tues when i get back. xxx

wow that is a hefty price but i will save up just so i can have one:)

sam your ticker is wrong..

not long for you now! 13 weeks will fly by.. well i'm hoping and wishing.. i have 9 left..

I haven't had any braxton hicks yet - hope it not a sign that my labour wont start unaided... saying that thou! i don't know what they would feel like so i may have had them without knowing!

I said to DH the other day - oh my god we're having a baby aren't we... it has just hit me - before i was just excited being pregnant but now it seems so real - this bump is going to be a baby...

with a bit of luck we'll have easy births - if there such a thing.

x

Hi Sam and welcome to 3rd Tri!!! Its all fun and games, aches and pains from here on in!!!

I haven't had any Braxton Hicks I think either Hayley. I didn't feel/get any with my son either. I'm not sure whether some people just don't get them???

Tan x

good luck with your scan sam & let us all know as soon as you get back.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back