Over into third tri!

AugustMum

Reaction score
:shock: Can't believe Im in third tri already.....

Although Im very much enjoying the whole pregnancy thing, I kind hope the last trimester goes as quickly as the others have because I just want to meet my LO now!!!

Feels wierd to be on the final leg now. Hope your all doing well and its going nice and quickly for all of you as well :)

hi and welcome to the third tri. mines has went really quickly too and cant wait.

do you now what you are having?

They've said Im having a little girl and even though the sonographer seemed really really sure it was a girl for some reason Im still trying not to get too excited about having a girly!

Do you know what your having? Youve only got like 7 weeks left! Eeep! You looking forward to it?

aww wow congrats.

yeah im having my 3rd little boy.

i know 7 weeks and these last weeks seem to be flying in to seems to have come around so quickly this time :D

Welcome to trimester 3. I hope it goes quickly too, in some ways it is, but in some ways it still seems so unreal and far away if that makes sense?

Welcome! i have only been here a week but its gone as quickly as the others! looking forward to meeting my little boy in July :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back