FINALLY have my scan date..

mrswoody

Reaction score
on the 30th April at 0845! Woohhoo :dance: Very excited to finally have a date and find out for sure how many weeks I am, still certain that I'm 2 weeks behind my ticket but we will see.

Any of your ladies have your scan on the same day? x

Congrats hun!!

Same day as mine :dance: I'm not until 11am though!

Best of luck and I can't wait to see a piccie

xxxxxxxxx

I know 10 days :) woo Mr W might not get to be there which puts a downer on it but will find out monday for sure :) If not we will just pay for another one when he can :)

CARNAT..will be great to see hoe your belly bean has grown in 3 weeks, so much change going on :)
Chloe have you got any dates to loom forward to yet?x

thats great news you both have your scans on that day double pic cuteness yay xx

I do hope Mr W does manage to make it , how exciting your gonna see bubs ,wow, I hope all goes well and looking forward to seeing your pic all the best xx

So that's 3 of us with the same scan date!! Wow! xx

aww lovely news how exciting!!! I got my date through today too - not until the 17th May so I'll be 14 weeks. Looking forward to seeing all your piccies xxx

That's a whole away Cyprus! I thought scans had to be done by 13+5?
Kedi..be great to see your bean looks like a good day to look forward to!
Katie..I hope so too hopefully his boss will be kind and let him off for it :)

aww lovely news how exciting!!! I got my date through today too - not until the 17th May so I'll be 14 weeks. Looking forward to seeing all your piccies xxx

yes i thought had to be b4 14 weeks cos of the tripple test unless ur opting out anyways,

fab u got urt scan date through not long xxx

I was a bit dissapointed tbh that it was so late. Hadn't thought about the time restrictions on the tests though!! Maybe I should give them a ring and query it?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back