Got my scan date!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi All!

Congrats to those new to July!!

I finally got my scan date through yesterday!! I will get it on the 20th of Dec. I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!!! :D :wink: :D

Have any of you got your date through yet?

S. xx

Hey Sarah,

Yeah mine's on December 30th - was hoping it would be before Xmas. I cannot wait though.....husband is very excited and believes he'll really have the best NYE yet.....bless him.

2 weeks to go for you! Let us know what you see etc etc......when are you due? I'm around July 4th-6th......need scan to confirm.

Talk soon love,

Sass

That's great news, just in time for xmas!

I'm having early scans because I've been spotting consistently since about 5.5 weeks. I had one at 6.5 weeks and I have one again at the end of the week when I'll be pushing on for 9 weeks.

So, my time is more of an anxious time than excited time but hopefully everything is still progressing OK. I'm feeling nauseaus a lot so that should be a good sign. I have a doppler too and have heard the hearbeat.

You'll have to post your scan piccie when you've had your scan.

I'm due round about the 2nd July - but like you need scan to hopefully confirm!

I will defo post pic - I'm so excited?

Are any of you bothered with sickness. Mine has been so bad the last few weeks! And it's lasting all day long!! Keep telling myself it'll be worth it in the end!!

S. xxxx

Hi,

My sickness has improved a bit this last week. They say it often eases when you get to the 10 week mark. I'm really only feeling sick when I'm hungry now, it's defo not as bad as it was. I was feeling sick all the time before last week.

Had my first midwife appointment this morning, it went OK. Got another scan booked for next week because I'm bleeding, proper red blood bleeding. Very worrying.

Hope everything goes OK with your scan.

Hello to all of you and good luck for your scans and appts etc.

I filled out my forms for the midwife a few days ago and am waiting to hear when my first appointment with them is and also my 12wk scan date.

Hello to you Bagpuss17. I think you must be due the same week as me. I just wanted to say I hope everything goes ok for you with bleeding etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Tanya x

Sarah.....

How was your scan darl??

Only 9 more days for me - was it awesome and please post a pic if you can.

Sass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back