Finally had our gender scan this morning....

ceecee22

Reaction score
we are having a little boy :)

It feels so nice to finally know the sex, and I can get some boy bits now instead of keep looking at all the gender neutral stuff.

Sonographer explained everything to us in minute detail and really took her time, which made it feel like a really good experience.

Now this suddenly feels a lot more real than before!

Hope everyone is having lovely scans too xx

aw what lovely news, congrats! I have found loads of cute boys things in the shops lately, going abit crazy buying every time I go shopping as I cant resist :p xxx

Yay another boy were being outnumbered by girls at mo. Congrats and have fun shopping!

aw congratulations!:D i cant wait to have my gender scan! :) x x x

Last edited:
Yay congratulations and welcome to team blue!! So many pink ones about I do like to see a fellow blue xx

Oh wow ceecee , so pleased all was well, sounded like a lovely scan experiance and a lovely sonographer.

Huge congratulations on team blue, so nice to see some boys in amongst all these girlys!!

enjoy your blue and green shopping and wheres your piccys!

Congratulations! glad all went well and so glad you had a great experience also :)

Thanks girls. I will try and get some scan pics up later or tomorrow :)

Woo another bluey! We are way outnumbered at the mo lol congratulations xxxx

congratulations. Me and my husband aren't finding out the sex (got my 20 wk scan in about 4 weeks). At first I really thought I wouldn't cope without finding out the sex at 20 weeks, but we'll see what happens. At the moment I have no strong feelings to want to know, but as the time draws nearer I may get a bit twitchy, lol

congratulations. Me and my husband aren't finding out the sex (got my 20 wk scan in about 4 weeks). At first I really thought I wouldn't cope without finding out the sex at 20 weeks, but we'll see what happens. At the moment I have no strong feelings to want to know, but as the time draws nearer I may get a bit twitchy, lol

I wanted to stay team yellow for ages, but the closer I got to 20 weeks, the more I suddenly wanted to know lol. I am a planner though, so I like to be in control of things as much as I can. Acutally a little envious of those who have the willpower to keep it unknown until birth.

Good luck with your scan hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back