Had my gender scan this morning...

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
and everyone I know was surprised to find that i'm having.....

A BOY!!

Team blue for me, so I'm balancing the scales a bit on the forum!!

Was a bit disappointed with the DVD though, as I don't think the sonographer got a great angle at all, the baby was in breech with his head between his knees and wasn't showing his face much at all, but now I can go ahead and decorate the nursery for a boy instead of faffin about waiting! :D

yaya another team blue !

crap about ya dvd tho , guess i was lucky and it prob helps my bubba is smaller !

yaya!!! :cheer: send me boy vibes...can i be dead cheeky and ask your age and pregnancy symptoms...i'm so cr*p...i'm determined to stay team green but desperately wanna convince myself i'm having a boy!! :hug:

wow!! i was wrong!!! i really thought it was pink!

LOL I thought it was a boy... just dunno why... but congratulations... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: GO GO TEAM BLUE!!!

Thanks guys! :hug:
AnnaR2B - Sending boy dust in your virtual direction lol... ~My symptoms are lots of MS in first tri, and round ligament pain in second tri. Two water infections LOL and thats about it really for symptoms. Also gone right off any type of spicy food and lamb (smell makes me gag horribly at the mo and I love roast lamb!) Geez I REALLY thought I was having a girl too, and now I'm just gobsmacked with shock lol. :rotfl:
PS: Oh yeah, I'm 36 and already have one son whose 15 years old!!

d_902.jpg

aw how sweet, thanks fingers crossed, i didnt see this gorgeous pic! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back