• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally got my appointment

mishm

Reaction score
Hi ladie's,

Well as some of you know i lost my little angel at when i was just over 4 months preg and had to go into hospital to have the mecine to make me miscarry :cry: as this was my 2nd m/c in a row and with this one being into the 2nd tri they said they could carry out test's to try and see what went wrong (althought alot of the time it can just be one of those things),
well i had my little angel on the 10th may and it takes about 6 weeks to do p.mortem and other tests they was doing and i finally got my appointment today and i go to see the consultant on the 8th august at 12pm so pleased the appointment is here as ive been waiting for so long but im now nervous incase they tell me i will never be able to have anymore babie's or there's something wrong with me :( im sure it's probably normal for all these feelings but i get my self so worked up over everything now.They will also be able to tell us what sex our little angel is i think it will be an emtional day but hopefully we will have some kind of closure after it.

Hi Michelle,

Try not to get yourself worked up.. Think of this appointment as a positive thing... It is a step forward...

I am sure they won't tell you that there is a problem, least of all one that is untreatable...

I hope this appointment will give you some closeure and some peace...

Let us know how it goes when you can...

:hug:

I'm glad you can maybe now get some answers and move forward.
6 weeks must have felt such a long time.

Look after yourself and keep in touch. xxx

hi michelle, sorry i havent been in touch recently, but i have been thinking of you. :hug:

Im glad you have got your appointment through, and i do hope you get some kind of closure from it, i know how hard it is and waiting this long then getting results just brings it all back up again.

I dont know if your thinking of finding out the sex its a very personal choice i choose to find out so i knew i could remember her.

Stay strong sweetie, your angel is watching over you and looking after you :)

Give me a shout on here, or on the phone if you need me at all anytime hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back