Finally feel like we're getting somewhere!

Londongirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Haven't been around on the forum much recently as we're takin an enforced break from ttc ahead of my hsg in 10 days. But - some good news for once. I called the hospital day to chase my appointment with the consultant following that and they hadn't scheduled it but they were able to get me in for a cancelled appointment on aug 6th! So less than three weeks to wait until we get to find out what course of action the consultant recommends!!

Unless of course there's any more tests they can send me for?? Surely not?!

:dust: to everyone!

Anna x

Oh that's good news! Its good to keep things moving along quickly! :flower:

Good thanks! Looking forward to starting treatment but having a nice relaxing holiday first!
There's ups and downs e.g. when my 'quickly pregnant' colleague asked me to print out a maternity leave form for her because she was in a hurry! Grrr! She knows my situation, some people are so insenstitive!

Yay for holiday! I know what you mean about people being insensitive - I know they don't mean it but it's hard not to let it affect you. I was with 2 friends the other day who've both had their first recently and they know what our situation is but still kept talking about how they couldn't wait to have another one. One of them even said to me "how many do you think you want to have?" and I said "well at this rate one will be a miracle!"

How awful. I suppose it doesn't occur to some people that it might be hard to get pregnant. Not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back