Finally getting somewhere =)

Noor~ul~Usman

Reaction score
I know practically everybody makes a topic like this at some point :lol: but I just wanted to say how well things seem to be going at the moment (Alhamdilliah) :D

I've just been cheeky and bought 2 lots of 2nd hand baby clothes of e-bay....my first actual baby purchase :oops: Kept saying I'd wait until 24weeks and I probaby will for the rest of the stuff...but at least now I already have (unisex) 14 body suits, 5 sleep suits, a cardigan and 5 bibs...all for age 0-3months :cheer: And cost less than £15 including postage for both :wink:

I'm also getting excited about my 20week scan on 6th June :cheer: My bump is starting to show this week so hopefully it's onwards and outwards instead of it dissapearing again :rotfl:

I've DEFINATELY been feeling movement the last 2 weeks. It's gone from faint bubbles to 'popping' and 'fizzing' the last few days :dance:

We are also moving into a new (rented) house next week (so I may be offline for a few weeks while we transfer everything over). We did have a shock yesterday as everything was authorised and then suddenly the land lady decided actually she didn't want cats!! :shock: We'd checked this 3 times before hand and were trying to arrange when we could sign the papers at the estate agents. Must admit I got very stressed as our current landlord is kicking us out by the 1st anyway....he's not honoring our 1month notice (risky with private landlords :evil: ).
But after pointing out both of these to the estate agent - who appologised a lot - I advised could they go back and ask her if she'd like a larger deposit in stead....and I also pointed out that the house wasn't even freshly redecorated :roll: Everythings about 3-5years old at least.
....well the good news is she's accepted as long as we pay an extra £150 on the deposit purely for the cats :sleep: So now I can relax and we'll be signing the papers on saturday. (Inshallah)

I love that feeling when everything comes together at once :)

That's great news about your new place :cheer:

And yay for your ebay bargains, do we get to see pictures when your things arrive? :D

lool maybe....I'll be busy moving so may be delaid until I get the internet back up and running. By then I'll have had my scan as well though so can put that pikky up as well :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back