Films you weren't allowed to watch....

Amityville (Sp?) scared the poop out of me! I wasn't banned from seeing it nor permitted, they just didn't know I watched it.

I didn't see the Elm Street ones for years though - by that time I thought they were more gross than scary.

gangofgin said:
i remember not being allowed to watch IT, the stephen king clown one, and i still wish to this day i never went behind their backs and watched it, cos im still terrified of clowns now

:shock: me too!!!! I watched it at a sleepover at a friends house when I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too young and I still hate clowns! There was a bloke dressed up as one in the local shopping centre the other day and I had to do a massive detour so I didnt have to walk past him! :rotfl:

I wasn't allowed to watch IT Either, but I did.and I threw up.

choklatemunky said:
gangofgin said:
i remember not being allowed to watch IT, the stephen king clown one, and i still wish to this day i never went behind their backs and watched it, cos im still terrified of clowns now

:shock: me too!!!! I watched it at a sleepover at a friends house when I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too young and I still hate clowns! There was a bloke dressed up as one in the local shopping centre the other day and I had to do a massive detour so I didnt have to walk past him! :rotfl:

Lol my mum let me watch it when I was 8/9, I wish I'd never seen it though! Couldn't go alone anywhere for weeks! :rotfl:

i wasnt allowed to watch Titanic cos it was a 12 and i was 11 :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back