Toys you never had....

I wanted a Mr Frosty too!!!! I put it on my list every bloody year and every year, no Mr Flippin Frosty!!! My Mum said it was tacky and rubbishy!! I did eventually get it though, from a guy I was seeing when I was about 17, he bought it for me bless!!

(never did use it though! - maybe Mum was right!! :shhh: )

I had a Teddy Ruxpin and Grubby, they were my favourite!!!

I always wanted Mr Frosty and never got it, so I kept asking for it every year without fail and I finally got one 6 years ago...I was 19 :rotfl: Its actually really hard work LOL

I thought Mr Frosty was over rated :think:

I remembered something else......

Soda Stream!!!

I was never allowed one but my friends had them at their houses :wink:

I had one!!! The pppuuurrrrfffftttt noice it used to make when it was fizzing the water was awesome!!

The cola and all that tasted vile tho - you didnt miss much!

lou said:
I got everything I wanted :oops:

I'll try and think about it though, there must be something I didn't get :think:

Why does that not surprise me :wink: :D

I wanted a scaletrix and was too told that it was a boys toy Squiglet - oh and subeutio (sp) the football game where you flicked the players with your fingers. I was a right tom boy.

I wanted a Mr Frosty to and Hungry Hippo's, and i wanted a barbie but always got sindy because she was cheeper. :shakehead:

remember now i am 38 but i always wanted a cabbage patch doll when they first came out. :oops:

lou said:
That was wicked. Oh and I thought of something I wanted and never got. A baby brother :rotfl:

I'd have quite happily given you mine! lol! He's not quite so bad now he's 24 but still has his moments!

bonny said:
I wanted a Mr Frosty to and Hungry Hippo's, and i wanted a barbie but always got sindy because she was cheeper. :shakehead:
Sindy had a big head too!

i had sindys too, didnt really know too much about Barbie in the 70's. i remember that the ballerina one, her ankles always snapped easy :shock:

I always wanted a baby born but my mum wouldn't let me have one cos she said it looked freaky :lol: I wanted dreamdate and fashion wheel as well and I wanted the fold up post office!

ive thought of one.

i always wanted baby anabelle. i think thats the one, where you get a spoon and a little piece of food pops out and when you feed her it goes back into the spoon. never did get one.

more recently, ive been asking for a tickle me elmo for years lol

I always wanted a Mr. Frosty but wasn't allowed one as a child. I still talk about it now, my mum said if she'd have known how it has affected me she would have got me one!!!

Xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: What is it with Mr Frosty?! I always wanted one too but never got one. It was the biggest want of my childhood :lol:

I also wanted a teddy ruxpin, and a cricket doll but never got them either. Cricket cost about £70 back in the 80's! so that's probably why
http://www.dollinfo.com/cricket.htm
www.dreeyoreshospital.net/Know_your_Teddy.html

Also never got the my little pony dream castle, but had the hair salon with the working shower and the grooming parlour so can't complain

I had fashion wheel, that was fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back