Are you a true 90's kid!

I still have my pogs, pokemon cards, and tamigotchis. :lol:

kellie80 said:
I remember some of them but I was 10 in 1990 so 'too old' for some of them (used to play with my little sisters stuff instead)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I was 10 too.... I remember it... but I had a younger brother and sister though..

Now I feel old Kellie.. :cry: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was also 10 in 1990 and was too old for tamagotchis etc, but most of the other stuff I remember.

Squig - being 10 in 1990 does not make us old :)

well all i can say is...bring back the 90's
it was so cool omg ftn shows gladiators me and hubby watch it haha
i loved everything about the 90's life was so much easier back then :D
manda xx

I'm not a 90s kid, but thanks for making me feel sooooooooooo old :cry:

2. You remember when it was actually worth getting up on a Saturday morning to watch Live&Kicking (you know the number - 0181 811 8181!) or SM:TV. - Yes We DON'T DO DUVETS...Saturday morning TV is so rubbish now!

6. You remember the craze of YoYo's and Tamagotchis (and the subsequent banning of them in school) - I got a tamagotchi for my 18th bday in 1997!

20. You remember Bum Bags, they weren't even cool then - they were never cool...

44. You bought Smash Hits Magazine for the song lyrics - No I bought MORE until my mum caught me and found "the position of the fortnight" and went mad at me! lol!

59. You wore jelly shoes - I would say I wore these in the 80s...I don't think I would have been seen dead in them after 11 yrs old which I was in 1990!

60. You loved 'Knightmare' and 'The Crystal Maze' (which are now repeated on Challege TV!).
I never watched Knightmare but my bro LOVED The Crystal Maze (R O'brian = gross!! bleugh!)

61. You were always singing the theme tune to 'Round The Twist'.
"Have you ever...ever felt like this...heard strange things happenin' are you going round the twist!" haha - the lighthouse prog with the ghosts set in Australia!

64. You watched 'The Poddington Peas'.- I'msure this was the 80s!

The yoyos looked like Tyres didn't they. I wasn't allowed one... :(

I do know who Alf is - he died a bit of a death didn't he! Haven't seen him since!!!

So true!!

Wasn't there also another australian programme on about a lad who was trying to form a band with his mates I can't for the life of me remember the name of...pugwall maybe?????

And 'you bet' on saturday nights!!! I used to love that as a kid!!

Kayte&Bump said:
Its so true!!!!

Did anybody have the backpacks that were like teddies of something I had a shaun the sheep one lol, :oops: how sad!

xxx

:oops: I also had a Shaun the sheep bag :shhh:

Thanks for all the memorys. :hug:

oh god that list seriously brought back memories! yup all that was true for me. I was 6 at the start of 1990 and 16 at the end of the 90s, so I was definitelty a 90s kid.

AJ Jelly said:
[quote="Kayte&Bump":3fhda1ke]Its so true!!!!

Did anybody have the backpacks that were like teddies of something I had a shaun the sheep one lol, :oops: how sad!

xxx

:oops: I also had a Shaun the sheep bag :shhh:

Thanks for all the memorys. :hug:[/quote:3fhda1ke]
My room mate when I started university had one too and whenever she washed it, it would drip for days!!!

All I have to say is

"no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no THERES NO LIMIT" :rotfl:

:oops:
xSuzx

24. 'Clarissa Explains It All' and 'Saved By The Bell' were your favourite shows.

OBV

haha i still own trolls ahaha i know 1 too

I think they've got a few of those things mixed up with the late 80's such as jelly shoes, bumbags and fun house ( I was watching funhouse when I discovered my first chicken pox spots aged 8 (in 1988/89) :lol: )
I remember all those things but I was a bit old for them (I was a teenager for the majority of the 90's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back