Toys you never had....

SarahH

Reaction score
following on from the films you werent allowed to watch as a kid.... what toys did you always want but you never got...

I always wanted a Mr frosty - my mum bought it for me but my dad took it back to the shop as he said it would be too messy :(:(

ooohhhh was that the toy where you could make ice lollies/slushy drinks??

yeh... it was awesome - I bought myself one for my 18th birthday party and made vodka sluches!! :D

ooooo i wasn't allowed a Mr Frosty...or Buckaroo.... or scalectric....but the worst was not being allowed a Transformer, because it was a boys toy :shock: I truly stopped believing in Santa after that Christmas.. :rotfl:

I always wanted Perfection, that timed game where you had to fit all the bits in before it popped up and made you shit yourself :lol:

ooooh!! Ihad perfection.... it was yellow with orange coloured shapes!! God I forgot about that!!

I luuuuved my hungry hungry hippos!!!

oooh... and whichever mod moved this - thanks!! I noticed I had put it in the wrong section after I posted it!! :roll:

SarahH said:
I luuuuved my hungry hungry hippos!!!

Never had it, we had 'Grabbin' Dragons' which was a rip-off version :lol:

SarahH said:
oooh... and whichever mod moved this - thanks!! I noticed I had put it in the wrong section after I posted it!! :roll:

Haha it was me....I knew you must have made a mistake there's nothing TV about this! Unless you could that cool advert for Mr frosty with Percy Penguin!

I alwasy wanted a barbie with a horse and carriage and my stingy arse mum would never buy me one!!!

Il buy immy one instead when shes older!!!

I always wanted a Fashion Wheel, and Hungry Hungry Hippos...

Altho I loved my Spyrograph more than anything.

I got everything I wanted :oops:

I'll try and think about it though, there must be something I didn't get :think:

I was bought a Mr Frosty by my grandparents but my mum wouldnt let me have it because of all the chemicals in it :shakehead:

When we moved house from Reddich to Nottingham (I was 7) my mum couldnt fit my dolls house in the van so we had to leave it behind, it had most of my toy in it :cry:

I cant really remember the toys I wanted but didnt get, I only remember the ones I had

I wanted My Little Ponys Dreamcastle but my mam always said it was too expensive! Oh, and Dreamphone too, the board game where you got phone calls to guess who was your Dreamdate!! My mam said I would never play with it so it would be a waste of money! I got the Crystal Maze game instead and NEVER played with it, though mam and dad played with it ALL the time!! Maybe there was another reason I didnt get Dreamdate, eh!?

I also wanted Polly Pockets but my mum said they were a waste of money for something so small.

i wanted operation when i was younger!!!

and i always wanted a dress like belles when i was younger but they didnt do it then

So when they came out i had to buy my younger sister one(still want one though!!!!)

When I was about 6 or 7 we moved house and the day we moved my mum was walking me to school and we saw a house being cleared out and there was a piano on the pavement. When I got home from school later on, at our new house, my mum had bought me the piano and it was in the living room!!!! :shock:

That was wicked. Oh and I thought of something I wanted and never got. A baby brother :rotfl:

oo oo oo oo I thought of something. When we went to spain every year I would ask for a black and red spotty flamenco dress and my mum and dad would never buy me one.

I still want one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back