Film - Marley and Me

JJ Mum

Reaction score
On TV tonight - Oh my god , I had no idea there was a unhappy baby scan at 10 weeks in this film, no HB, I know it was only acting , based on real story, but it was just like how mine happened at 11 weeks, lets just say I needed tissues, brought it all back.

Watch with care if you have had this happen to you:lol:

Last edited:
This is the saddest film ever, i cry buckets everytime i see it!

I can't watch it :( watched it once and cried so much I felt sick. Tissues def needed for that one x x x

proper pulls your heart strings towards the end i kept looking at my dog and hugging her x

I refuse to watch that film, the book near enough traumatised my sister and I've steered clear ever since lol!

i was in bits too watching it. the doggy part was upsetting enough but the baby scan bit made me worse :(

It's a film I will never watch because I've been told repeatedly by people who know me well that it will upset me.

I cried at the film and the book, so sad. I love my dog! X

i full blown sobbed at work, im a carer and was on a sleep in shift. i had to leave the room at the emd of the film as i had to get my old dog put down last year due to stomach problems and he was such a charachter and always destroying things. normally id get a bit teary but since im all hormonal i full out sobbed lol.

I managed to watch the film once - never again!!! Fantastic movie, really is - but far too sad!!!

my fave film ever but i do cry so much i need medical assistance at the end...lol xx

I realise that it was set over the dogs lifetime but i felt the people story was too skimmed over - one day she had one kid, the next day she had three kids.

Don't get me wrong i bawled my eyes out at the end, but still :oooo:

Omg i cried so much watched it on my first night on holiday didnt think would stop crying then it was on on plane home thought i aint sobbing again with a plane full of ppl so didnt watch it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back