Anyone seen Changeling?

BabyMagic

Reaction score
I went to see it today and during the film I was fine (even though I thought it was extremely sad), but when feeding LO tonight in bed I started realising how disturbing it was.

I can't believe it's a true story. And yes, it was awful how the mother was treated, but what about those innocent little boys???? It must have been devastating for a mother to think that anything like that had happened to her son. No wonder nobody leaves their kids at home on their own anymore :(

There is so much evil in this world. What I am praying for is that I can keep my DD safe...

I seen it. I never realized it was a true story. Hummmmm that makes it so much worse :( It was a brilliant film but pretty disturbing if real.

I know being a true story makes you see the storyline quite differently. And it was less than 100 years ago...

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was amazing and Angelina J was fantastic in it!

It was really disturbing knowing that this was a true story and what the police did back in those days..... I cried at the end as I was so built up for it to be her son and it wasnt :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back