Fibroid problem

zebra

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

been for a scan today as I have been bleeding inbetween periods and I had found a lump on my uterus. So anyway to cut a long story short, I was told today that I have serval fibroids. I have to book another appointment with my doctor to discuss the scan, but what does this mean for my pregnancy hopes?

Does anyone on here have the same problem or know of someone who does. Ive been searching the net and its pretty scary reading. But i just want a baby and need to know that this doesnt mean its the end of that dream.

hi zebra, i too have fibroids had a scan the end of last month and the sonographer was great she explained to me that it should not interfer with ttc... i too looked the condition up on the internet and your right it can come across quite scary but i am going to book an appointment with my gp and ask her well ime gonna right down all my questions because if i dont i will forget or get side tracked!!!...but all in all the sonographer did not seem phased at all and am sure if she was i would of heard something from my doc by now..all i can say zebra is try not to worry too much go and see your gp and right all the questions you can think of and please let me know how you go i would love to hear from you if its any comfort to you just spoke to my friend and she has fibroids huge ones and she is 41/2 months gone with her first baby....and i sincerely hope thats the case for you hun...speak soon ok..x

Sorry Zebra , I have not heard of this at all, glad Tjay and hopefull some others on here will be able to offer you their knowledge and advice , good luck at the docs with your list of questions ! X

Last edited:
thank you tjay. I will be making an appointment with my gp on tuesday and I will do that write down my questions because you do always forget things dont you.

Its good to hear that some else is in the same boat. I hope it comes out right for the both of us and I shall keep you updated and I hope you keep me updated with yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back