FF and opks- Updated test.

I always had a big dip in temp before ovulation, as long as it continues to go up I would say you have ovulated. Today's temp markers as being taken at the wrong time or something? Which can greatly vary the results.

I always had a big dip in temp before ovulation, as long as it continues to go up I would say you have ovulated. Today's temp markers as being taken at the wrong time or something? Which can greatly vary the results.
Yeah I took it 55 mins earlier then normal for some reason I woke up early and couldn’t get back to sleep x should I use a bbt temp adjuster online ? x

I wouldn’t worry about using a bbt temp adjuster, just see what tomorrow’s temp is taken at the right time and see what happens. FF won’t confirm ovulation for 3/4 days post ovulation anyway, which is why it’s no good to just temp alone when ttc as you would miss your fertility window.

I agree with kanga I think you’ve ovulated soon after your surge on day 20 xxx

Chart this morning.. I kind of expected a bigger rise if I’m honest

70222F3E-3969-4394-90F7-004CFF54B275.jpeg

I wouldn't worry too much about a massive rise, it just needs to stay up. This is one of my charts from a previous pregnancy. I cant login to find my other ones. I had a low rise for days before a massive jump. It's possible your 1st temp is higher than it should be, it's hard to tell without having a complete chart.

Screenshot_2015-09-14-19-47-58-1.png

I wouldn't worry too much about a massive rise, it just needs to stay up. This is one of my charts from a previous pregnancy. I cant login to find my other ones. I had a low rise for days before a massive jump. It's possible your 1st temp is higher than it should be, it's hard to tell without having a complete chart.

View attachment 91220
Thankyou x my ovulation tests are very faint now x hopefully my temps keep
Rising x

Not sure if I’m going to be temping anymore. My daughters a bad sleeper and keeps waking me up before I’m due to take my temp:brat:

but anyway here’s my chart today.

C1F6A78D-C967-4D85-8735-D385AE950777.png

Anyone know if drink can make
Your temp spike? I had some alcohol before I started temping but If I rember right I stopped CD15! I had my mum stay for a week to help me after my mc and we had drinks and movie nights and im wondering if that had anything to do with my temp jumps? Obviously it’s hard to tell with me not temping my first half of my Cycle x

Anyone know if drink can make
Your temp spike? I had some alcohol before I started temping but If I rember right I stopped CD15! I had my mum stay for a week to help me after my mc and we had drinks and movie nights and im wondering if that had anything to do with my temp jumps? Obviously it’s hard to tell with me not temping my first half of my Cycle x
Drinking alcohol the night before you temp will certainly interfere with a true temp reading not days beforehand.

Alcohol gives me a slight temp rise for two days, always has done xx

Ah that could be a reason for the 2 big temp jumps. Thankyou x I now have creamy cm and my opks are extremely light now.

I took some time off here yesterday.. felt very down :( but today I’m Feeling ok and already thinking about next cycle.

According to ff I’m 4dpo.. still been doing ovulation tests but they have all been very faint. And I no longer have ewcm.

I’m finding temping very hard with my 5 year old she always seems to Wake up a hour or 2 before I’m due to take my temperature. Managed to take it this morning but earlier then normal after like 3 hours of sleep.

Yesterday she had me up multiple times so never bothered taking my temp ended up going back to sleep for a few hours at about 6am . I took my temperature when I woke up and it was 37.01 but never bothered putting it in as I’m not sure I can do it that late.

I’m looking at some different ovulation and pregnancy tests for next cycle what would you all recommend? Currently using one Step. I did have the wide strip pregnancy tests but run out as I was using them up with my last pregnancy but didn’t realise I orderd the thin ones this time and there dreadful ‍♀️

5A64BC86-18AD-455B-9A7C-C7DD2B321CAA.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back