Anyone good with charts?

x Helen x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Could you please take a look at my chart and tell me when you think I ovulated (assuming my temps carry on rising the way they have been)? FF has me down as 6DPO but I was thinking 2DPO due to positive OPKs? What do you think?

I hope this link works:
My Ovulation Chart

Hi Helen i would have said Fri 14th , ususally day after temp dip but lookin at your bd pattern you have all options covered Good luck x x

hi, i think yuo o'd on the 17th.

becasue
temp on 18th was higher than the previous 6.
your opk turned neg so LH not detected. last positive means you will ovulate in next 12-36 hours
it was the first day of dry up after EWCM.

hope this helps

Hi Helen. I was charting for months beyond months so am quite good at this lol!! i would say you ovulated on cd18, possible early hrs on cd18 cause you got your spike on cd 19 ( progesterone rise ) which is the day after you ovulated, also your opk was negative on cd19 too. You will notice your chart is dotted in red, this will change to a red line after 5 high temps, looks good cause they have stayed high so this is a definate that you have ovulated ;) so i would say cd 18. Goodluck :) X

Last edited:
just looked at your chart good luck your countdown is on, you OV'd the day after me so fingers crossed for us both x x x

sorry i should have been clearer - ovulated on the 17th sept/cd 18.

Thanks ladies!

FF did in fact change my ovulation date to CD18, so you were right! I test with 2 OPKs a day (once in the morning and once around 5pm), using clearblue digi in the morning and ICs in the evening - I had a smiley on CD17 and CD18 with FMU and an almost positive result on ICs on CD17 and CD18 although the line was stronger on CD17 (I never seem to get full blown positives on ICs).

Time to play the waiting game now! Good luck everyone and fingers crossed this will be our month! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back