FF and opks- Updated test.

Star_girl

Reaction score
I’ve only just started doing my temperature.. and it seems to be dropping quite low is that normal?! My opks seemed to have got darker but then go light again?
I feel sure that I haven’t ovulated yet.. before my mc I use to feel ovulation pain . I’ve counted day of mc as cd one as that’s what it said to do online.

6242399D-209C-4DAB-8D1B-2E099E541D64.jpeg 86B4AD43-A90D-4934-8361-E6709FD8D665.jpeg

I’m sorry, going by your tests and your temp id say you haven’t ovulated, it might be that you’re going to ovulate late this cycle or it could be that you’re not going to ovulate this cycle which happens to women occasionally. I read that most women have a cycle or two each year where they don’t ovulate xxx

I’m sorry, going by your tests and your temp id say you haven’t ovulated, it might be that you’re going to ovulate late this cycle or it could be that you’re not going to ovulate this cycle which happens to women occasionally. I read that most women have a cycle or two each year where they don’t ovulate xxx
Thankyou x

I’m gutted I really thought I was going to ovulate today as my temp dropped again but still
No positive

Got a darker opk today wether it will turn into anything idk . With my mc pregnancy I wasn’t tracking ovulation beacuse we wasn’t trying but with my symptoms and I think I had ovulation pain on cd20 so I’m wondering if I will ovulate on cd20 this time?

B0E61673-5D4A-43FA-937A-AEC14069616B.jpeg 7FD74C27-1AD4-4F05-8884-B1EE71B62E82.jpeg

Looking good now!!! Not quite positive yet but I reckon you could get your positive at some point today! I’d test at 5pm and 10pm! Make sure to hold your wee for a few hours!

if you get a positive today you will ovulate within 24-48 hours! And you should see your chart stay above 36.7 as this was your highest temp before ovulation! If it does you’ll know you’ve ovulated.

let us know how you get on xxx

Ah so annoying just done another and there still negative ‍♀️

Is it the same at this mornings? Not lighter? If it’s lighter than this mornings you might have had a surge in the afternoon. If it’s just the same then could be yet to come xx

Is it the same at this mornings? Not lighter? If it’s lighter than this mornings you might have had a surge in the afternoon. If it’s just the same then could be yet to come xx
I’ve just started having some cramping on my right and in my lower back but still not yet had a positive x

2940B886-B674-4980-B257-AB5B015B1E25.jpeg

Darker opk today CD20 but we haven’t managed to do anything Since cd18. I feel like giving up to be honest. my body can’t make its mind up felt like I was feeling ovulation cramps last night but never had a positive opk :(

8709ED1A-54A0-4F4E-8E93-BA7BF95DB23C.jpeg 479EACAC-6442-4B46-8AAD-666E1163ECCD.jpeg

That looks pretty much positive to my!!! Dtd today and tomorrow! if you haven’t today then deffo tomorrow!!! Don’t worry about not doing it before now, if that’s a positive, which I think it is, you’ve still got time! Have a bang tastic weekend haha xx

I had some strange cramping very late Thursday night and then had some more again last night. Hopefully I’ve ovulated. All this opk and temping is stressful . If I Haven’t ovulated I think I may just stop temping etc and wait for my next period to arrive. It’s all far to stressful x

It’s just odd that your temps don’t add up to your OPK tests. I found temping more stressful than it’s worth and just went by opks x
Do you think I could have already ovulated earlier in my cycle ? Or are my temps to low? I’m new to this x

I’m not sure you only started temping on cd 16 so it’s impossible to know.
To get an accurate Reading you need to be temping through the whole cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back