Fetal sleep/wake cycles and patterns

Glendalyn

Reaction score
Hi all! I am 26 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby and after 3 miscarriages am VERY excited. I started feeling movement in week 22 and after a few weeks noticed a bit of a sleep/ wake pattern emerging. After researching online I found alot of people believe the pattern formed now will be the same at birth so I started writing it down. *I got my husband involved who is an iphone app developer and he wrote me an app! *Its pretty cool and alot of fun so I wanted to share it. *The pattern in the screen shots is a week of recording for my baby! Heres the url: *http://www.infinitetouch.ie/app.php?name=fetalsleeptracker

Hi i wondered if anyone else has noticed specific cycles? My little one seems to be awake about 930 to 12 then again 230 to 430 and then 630 to midnight! Looks like i might have some late ones. Still sleeping thru night kicks but expect her to be waking me with them soon! Then the fun really begins

Yeah my first son was more active at night and once his Jaundice went he was awake at night and took alot of work to not sleep so much during the day x

37 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back