Festivals

Fluffy Bunny

Reaction score
Anyone planning to go to any festivals this summer?

We are hoping to get tickets for glastonbury - we've been every year its been on since 1992 except last year when we didn't get tickets :cry: This will be our first year going with Evie which I'm sure will make for a totally different experience but we will just spend our time hanging out in the kids fields and circus areas :cheer:

Would also like to try the Isle of Wight festival sometime. :D

I've done enough festivals and roughing it to last me a lifetime :D No more for me :shakehead: I'd be in bed at 10pm :lol:

Hoping to get tickets for leeds fest this year :D

haha I went to Donnington years and years ago and saw Slash's snake pit and Skid row and Metallica. It was ace :D That was my favourite :lol:

lou said:
I've done enough festivals and roughing it to last me a lifetime :D No more for me :shakehead: I'd be in bed at 10pm :lol:

Take the camper, I love to laugh at the peasants as I make my way home to my luxury accomodation every night :wink:

Littlelady87 said:
Hoping to get tickets for leeds fest this year

Good luck, theres nothing like escaping the real world for a weekend :D

Fluffy Bunny said:
lou said:

Take the camper, I love to laugh at the peasants as I make my way home to my luxury accomodation every night :wink:

Littlelady87 said:
Hoping to get tickets for leeds fest this year

Good luck, theres nothing like escaping the real world for a weekend :D

Yeah we have been before to Reading in our old camper and that was great having our own cooker and loo and being able to wash but I don't think I could stand lots of noise, I'm too old :roll:

I normally go to leeds festival every year :cheer:

I didn't go last year though as i was busy pushing a baby out of me :lol: and don't feel comfortable leaving Lola yet so i'm not going this year either :(

OH has already bought his ticket so we're going to have a quite weekend without him instead.

im hoping for glasto.
went last year and it was brilliant. I got to as many festivals as i can usually (not this year tho) if i get glasto tickets it'll be my 13th festival :)
(not going to leeds this year fro the first time in 8 years :( )

rachelandjarvis said:
im hoping for glasto.
went last year and it was brilliant.

Did you have Hannah? How did you find it, especially if you've been to festivals child free previously?

Part of me really wants to go with Evie as I think she would find it brilliant, so much to see and do with kids and to hang out with other families. Part of me wonders if taking a toddler is just madness, especially if the rains come!!

ps good luck getting tickets :pray:

When we go to Download we normally go day by day cause its only down the road but the line up isnt very good this year and Leif is a bit to young for it at the moment i think. I think OH wants to go to Glastonbury at some point but i think i will make him buy a campervan or something to go in cause i'm not kipping in a tent again, i dont get on with the bugs or the idiots that explode bean tins on your tent.

Fluffy Bunny said:
rachelandjarvis said:
im hoping for glasto.
went last year and it was brilliant.

Did you have Hannah? How did you find it, especially if you've been to festivals child free previously?

Part of me really wants to go with Evie as I think she would find it brilliant, so much to see and do with kids and to hang out with other families. Part of me wonders if taking a toddler is just madness, especially if the rains come!!

ps good luck getting tickets :pray:

I didnt take hannah, she was only 6 weeks old. I left her with devoted gradparenrts, altho i missed her, it was good to have that little brake, and be 'me again'
I dont plan to take my two this year either, altho i deffinatly want to in the future (when thier toilet trained, i.e. 3-4 years old i think is a good age)
It certinaly can be done tho, i spoke to a woman who was carrying her 4 week old baby last year - she said she found her 4 week old ALOT easier then her 2 year old who she also had with her.
The weather last year was absolutly terrible, i cant imagine trying to keep a toddler clean in that!

good luck getting tickets also! :D

hiya im goin 2 beautiful days this year and the one down the road from me for a day to see the levellers!!! yay (stokes bay festival, gosport)
last year went to bestival which was mad!!! i love bestival.
i leave my kids with my mum and dad for the weekend.
although last year we were living on isle of wight so we could nip back 2 c the kids everyday which worked out perfectly.

Me and OH got together (sort of) at Download 06 and didn't go last year because of me being uber pregnant (and I probly woulda killed him if he'd gone without me) but he's not fancying it this year as apparently the line up is pretty rubbish and we're poor anyway so no indie fests for me :(

i always go to reading- but this year i'm going to download
and then just the sunday at reading- thats the best day i'm not interested in the other indie band days..and i've already seen rage against the machine years ago so i'm happy to miss that!

mind you the download line-up is pretty cack this year! i'm a bit peed off about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back