Music festivals

kitty1987

Reaction score
Anyone else going to any music festivals this summer? I will be about 4 months pregnant at Leeds festival, should be fun!

Bought the tickets before i conceived and I am not wasting £170 lol. Im just going to be sensible and look after myself, and me and OH are staying in family campsite

see you there then, i shall also be bout same pg wise, went at 6-7 months pg with hope, surly it wont be as bad :D

Unfortunately no and I love them. Was 6 months + when we went to T in the park one year and slept in the car lol!

Went to Isle of wight last year, would love to go to Beautiful days in devon but with 2 little ones? plus its still fairly expensive! Seth Lakeman is playing though!!! :( he is fab!!!

I went to T in the Park on Saturday and it was amazing - we had a great day, and the rain stayed off too! When the tickets came out, I bought a weekend with camping ticket but I couldn't leave D for that long so I sold it and bought a Saturday ticket. Managed to get another weekend with camping ticket today :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back