Sun Holiday in Isle of Wight

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
We decided to chose the Isle of wight using the Sun vochures

This is the holiday park we chose were going in September :D
http://www.holidayparksandlodges.co.uk/ ... e-Gurnard/

Fingers crossed we get our fisrt choice but it will not matter if we get another park
We will be spending most of out time out of resort exploring the local area and with Collier being small we dont really need the entertainment ect. SO basic accomodation is fine by us :D :D :D

Im really looking forward to it :D I saw a few others hav decided to use the sun voucher where did you chose to go have to had confimation of your chose yet? Where is everyone else going on hilday to this year?

Sarah :wave:

We're going on a sun holiday! Ours is a Haven holiday in Prestatyn (sp?) in Wales, it will be our first family holiday, I can't wait! Hope you have a great time hun!

my dad lives on the Isle of Wight :)

make sure you go to Godshill, it's the best place on the Isle of Wight IMO.

it has loads of little toy shops, museums, tearooms, ice-cream.. oh and the chocolate shop is heaven :wink: you can watch them make the chocolate.

Thanks Holly :D
A chocolate shop yummmmmmy, we will be visiting there :dance: :dance:

Have fun on the Isle of Wight. That's where i live! I hope the sun shines for you (it usually does here :wink: ).

:wall: :wall: I wanted to save them tokens!!! I forgot! Damn lol!

We ate going to rockley park on Poole for ours, we got instant booking though as they couldn't give us any of our dates last year.

The isle of wight is great, fingers crossed you get what you want.

We went last year to Ruda park in Croyde, Devon and it was amazing!! Sun holidays rock - we have applied there again but no confirmation yet!! :pray:

Hope you have a brilliant time Sarah :cheer:
We are going to a cottage in Scotland again in June. Not as far up this year though as bumpy will only be 3 months or so :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back