• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fertility lubricants!!!!

Louise1980

Reaction score
Hey!

Is anyone on here trying preseed lubricant or conceive plus?I've heard they are both good but i am going to try conceive plus.Is anyone using one or conceived using one?x

I'm using Preseed :)

I didn't think much of it as a sex lube because like any water based lube it just dries so quickly and seems to cause more friction than no lube at all.

I still shoot a little up because of what it says on the box, so maybe more used as a possible fertility aid rather than a lubricant imo.

Never used it but heard good things about it...if its not my month this is a must for next month, good luck xxx

I have both in my draw, the applicator is good with the pre seed but find there is too much of it and makes things very slippery.
I prefer the conceive plus as u can use as much as u need, don't have an applicator to throw away and find it better value for money.

Do you think it would do the trick without the applicator though?i was wondering whether to get one x

Gonna try next month hun if this isn't my month x

Iv never heard of this what is it and what does it do? x

Do you think it would do the trick without the applicator though?

My purchase came with applicators and i think it would work fine without tbh if your not shy of sticking your fingers up and reaching your cervix.

Or you could just put a large blob it on the end of your ohs penis and he can apply it, but it is quite runny.

Leibiloo87 said:
Iv never heard of this what is it and what does it do?

I'm not sure whether you really need it if you don't need to use lubricants normally. It is to reduce friction and dryness associated with sex, but more lubes an harm sperm and this one doesn't. However, many people seem to have taken that to mean that it will help conception, but i'm not sure it does if you already have enough naturally produced ewcm :)

Last edited:
I use the Conceive plus as I suffer from dryness, I usually apply it to OH before we BD (but only if we need it).

Not sure if it actually helps contribute towards getting pregnant quicker it is just sperm friendly. I also bought Pre - Seed but I havent tested that one out yet I am going to wait until I get a stong line on my OPK's as you only get a certain amount of applicators with it.

Thanks for this post. I sometimes have dryness and use lube but had read that not good for sperm. I never knew such a thing existed so will get some for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back