Fertility Friend driving me mad!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
the subject says it all really....it originally placed ov at cd 30....then it changed me to cd 32....now its gone back to cd 30!!!

anyone else get frustrated with fertility friend??

(Im happier its put me at cd 30 tho as we bd'd the 2 nights before and the night after...so better chance than if t were cd 32)

xxxx

Never used it :)

All that charting seems too much like hard work to me xx

I used it really early on in the TCC journey and it did exactly that --- totally frustrated me with the constant changes. I know some people get a lot from using it but it wasn't for me really as I just felt disappointed more often than the unavoidable once a month arrival of AF. I guess you're still doing all the right things Bellarina to get yourself that BFP, no matter what Fertility Friend says :) good luck!

I use it but not properly. I dont temp or watch cm...i only use it to put in my AF days, +opks and any cm that i happen to notice. I really only use it as a calendar so i know where i am in my cycle and when you expect AF.

Sorry i cant help....but yay!! that it moved your ov back to cd30 x x

Do u have a link to chart?
Often charts will bounce between different days when deciding wen u ovulated until u have had a clear 3 day temp shift and 2 day dry up.

Day30 definately. Your pre ov temps are very jumpy? Are you consistent with time of temp taking, no drinking, talking etc?

Yup my thermometer is on bedside cabinet...as soon as alarm goes off i grab it an put it in mouth. I talk in my sleep every nigjt maybe that affects it.

Thanks for confirming cd 30 for me hun xxx

Good, I'm sure its day30, there is a clear temp shift! Woohoo ovulation!!

Yay for finally.oving!! Earlier than previous months too!! Xxx

ARGHHHH!!!! its gone back to cd 32 again today :( sooo frustrating as nodoubt itl change its mind again tomorro

xxxx

Post a link to it showing day 32 ill see if I can work out why.

Your coverline has shifted. Not sure why though. I think ff is getting confused by the random high temps on days 23 and 19. Can u disregard them? If u do that it should put it back to 30. 30 is correct because the previous 6 temps will be below the coverline and that it a rule for charting.

hey hun
thanks for looking at it for me again....i disregarded cd 19 and 23 but for some reason its still saying cd 32....
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/395643

i think its best to just assume it was cd 30 i ov'd that way i wont feel so uilty about testing on our anniversary as il be thinking im 14 dpo rather than 12 dpo lol

xxx

Haha, I'm not sure then hun. That's how I would fix my tcoyf chart. I would def stull go with day30. Good luck for testing!! Eeeeek

Lol cheers hun. Temp has gone right up today to 36.61!

Xxxx

I lasted about 4 days with charting! xx

lol fair play

yeh to start with it a bit anoying butonce u get into it it becomes a bit second nature as ur body seems programmed to grab for the thermometer even if ur half asleep lol

FF still puttinme at cd 32 oving....im cd 40 today so im either 8dpo or 10dpo....not testing till sunday tho on our anniversary xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back