Hypnotherapy to help us ttc

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to share my experience. I have started IVF and wanted to make sure i am as relaxed as possible SO came up with the idea of hypnotherapy!! I paid £30 for a cd to be made for me by a hynpnotherapist i spotted on line....i thought it was a little mad but worth a ttc go!

Anyway its been famtastic. I gave him all my history and provided suituation etc that made me relax, things i enjoy doing. Places i have enjoyed going too and he created me my own cd to listen to. The first time i played it i started to cry. At the end i woundered why the hell i would want to listen to something that had this zapping effect but after a few hours i started to feel more positive about it. Now i have listened to it every day for a week and no more cring. I really relax. The tension i had in my shoulders has even gone and i have more energy too!!

So hypnotherapy is worth a go!!!

Sarah

I also used hypnotherapy cds during my IVF cycle. just went for the natal hypnotherapy one...ivf companion but found it quite relaxing to listen to and it helps to focus with positive visualisation etc as well.

goodluck with your cycle xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back