Fern Britton

Sunflower

Reaction score
How good does she look this morning?? she is in a white dress too!! not sure about the dress but takes all sorts!! but what a difference!!

shes getting so skinny aswell isnt she.
i wna know what her secret is :lol:

x

I think Fern is great, but I can't help thinking she looks like some kind of sex astronaut in that dress.

yes its a gastric band and i im honest i think she looks like a high class hooker today.

yeah im really not loving the dress
but she seems very happy.
i think i prefered her chunky tho actually

I'm a bit worried about her at the moment, she seems a lot sharper and cutting than she used to be when interviewing and looks permanently miserable.

Haven't seen the dress today so can't comment on that.

Valentine Xxx

Yes that dress is awful but was being diplomatic in case someone liked it!! but she really does look a throw back to the eighties!! not classy at all!! even though her figure is now great dont have to wear that rubbish!!!

That dress isn't very nice...she's obviosly wanting to show off her new figure (which is great) but i'm not sure I'd have choses that outfit to do it. :think:

Hmm yeah my first thought this morning was 'why on earth is she wearing that'? :shock:

She usually does look fab though.

That dress was shocking! :lol: She looked good but not really the kind of dress for day time tv :lol:

I woke up to a text this morning frommy sister just saying 'what is fern britton wearing'???!!!

I switched the tele on to have a look and i thought she looked awful. That dress looked so cheap and did her no favours. I like Fern but i think she is changing.... not just her weight but her personality as well (and not for the better) :?

I missed it, but I want to see this dress now :( :lol:

I liked her pre surgery, I think she looked fab.

Sephs said:
I missed it, but I want to see this dress now :( :lol:

I liked her pre surgery, I think she looked fab.
Same here! I missed the dress and preferred her before the surgery!

I dont like the dress but cant help thinking you go girl!I wish I had her figure!

:think: wonder how much gastric banding costs :think:

helsekia said:

£4,000-£5,000 :shock:

TBH I'd rather spend the money on a personal trainer and lose the weight that way. I don't like the idea of gastric bands

Jade&Evie said:
helsekia said:

£4,000-£5,000 :shock:

TBH I'd rather spend the money on a personal trainer and lose the weight that way. I don't like the idea of gastric bands

:shock: :shock: :shock: mmmmm might have to have a rethink :lol:

Hate the dress, it looks like she's vomiting out of her stomach!

But she does look in lovely shape!

Xxx

valentine said:
I'm a bit worried about her at the moment, she seems a lot sharper and cutting than she used to be when interviewing and looks permanently miserable.

Haven't seen the dress today so can't comment on that.

Valentine Xxx

i agree Valentine, she seems a lot quicker to cut people off, and sharper. The rate she's losing weight there'll be nothing left of her soon! She's looking good tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back