fell

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well ive fallen yet again but this time i was carrying the stroller with Kiara in it and the diaper bag up our stairs after baby group and i fell and hurt my tummy then hurt my back afetr i got up and lifted it back up the stairs.
Kiara slept through it all though and had a nice 2 hours snooze.
About 8 tonight i decided to go to the maternity ward as i was in alot of pain so got my brother to watch Kiara and off we went. Got hooked up to the machine for two hours and of course he was kicking about like mad, the nurse couldnt believe how high his HB was i said it was always that way :D The whole two hours he didnt stop moving and things looked really great then had the doctor come in and do an internal :shakehead: i hate them and said i could go home :) Im glad i went or i would of just worried and i was told im going to be very sore but as long as LO is fine im happy.
Sorry if this didnt make sense i just got home and its 1135pm im having some toast and a nice glass of milk and im off to bed.
Katrinaxx

aw bless you hun. i'm glad you got everything checked out.

think you'd better take it easy now for a few days :hug:

so pleased everything is fine. at least you found out and now you can relax! its difficult when you have a LO to carry around! glad your ok.

So glad to hear you are okay saulino - take care of yourself.

Valentine xxx

Hi Saulino,

glad everything is OK!

Take care of yourself, bet it gave you a right fright! :hug:

Hi Saulino,

Poor you - hope the pain isn't too bad. You done the right thing by getting checked - and you also got to see LO more too! Make sure you get spoiled for the next few days and take it easy :hug:

Glad everything is ok take care of yourself Gracexx

Hope you're feeling better today Katrina, and glad you and LO are safe at home, best wishes :hug:

Hi Katrina,

Sorry to hear about your fall. That sounds pretty nasty. Just as well you got checked out by the hospital and thank goodness LO is ok. :dance:

Rest up the next few days you'll probably get some bruising and aches and pains from the after effects of the fall.

:hug:

Hi

Thank you girls. Im trying me best not to do too much today, hard when you have a littler one to chase around.
Barely slept i didnt sleep till about 130 am just tossed and turned as i was so sore couldnt find a spot that didnt hurt :? then woke up a bunch of times and did it all over again. So now im counting down the hours till Kiara has her nap . :)

Katrina

oh dear hun, you gotta try be carefull - although i know its easier said then done, its bloody hard work with a toddler & your balance is all over the place also

x

So glad that u and the LO are ok, please take good care of yourself :hug:

phew, glad you are ok. you must have been so scared. i would have been freaking out. big hugs and make sure you rest plenty :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Sarah- im okay just sore still trying to take it easy . Im hoping i feel better tom got to clean this house as Bernies sister , niece and nephew are coming from yp north to visit :?
Katrina

OMG :hug:

im sorry that happened. so worrying for you. its good you got checked out. better to be safe than sorry.

hope your feeling better now :hug:

hun dont worry bout that looks after urself sit down n relax as much as possible with Kiara :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

I know easier said then done though Bernies working today and got to tidy up and clean some fresh bed sheets for them :) Ill be doing laundry at my dads though so at least Kiara will be occupied
Katrina

glad everything is ok hun!! :hug:

i feel back on my stairs last week and ive got a huge bruise on my back (i nearly did fall forward, buts its lucky i didnt as i would have knocked myself out as there is a brick wall at the end of the stairs and i was here with the kids by myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back