Can I have some sympthy please?!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I fell down the stairs earlier and omg it hurt :( never done it before and won't be rushing to do it again! I felt so clumsy after and started crying to the postman! He's the reason why I was rushing down the stairs!!
Little man's fine, started kicking straight away, prob telling me to be more careful but my neck and shoulders are killing me and I've got carpet burn on my lower back!! Also got a bad headache and could sleep for a week now!!
Why do we do such silly things at 7.30 in the morning lol

Ouch! So easy to do - when the doorbell rings or phone rings, we just can't help but rush to it!

Hope you feel better soon - at least little man is ok :)

bless you! i am terrified of falling down the stairs also...

still, you can think of elaborate stories to explain to the OH why the postman coming has made you get carpet burn on your neck ;)

aww bless you i hope the postman atleast was good looking!
And for the carpetburns, shouldnt be aloud anywhere else then knees and elbows :D

take it easy girl and have some rest and make sure OH makes a fuzz of you xxx

Awww, i have nearly on a few occasions fell down the stairs but managed to stop myself. even when i walk to the school sometimes my feet dont want to walk and i sort of trip and hope no ones looking. id feel a right twat if i fell over outside lol.
Hope your ok soon :) x

I fell down the stairs when I was 15 weeks pregnant. Omg, I cried my heart out it was so painfull! Bruised my coccyx and couldn't sit down properly for about 2 weeks!

I feel your pain hunny!

Thanks guys!! Feeling abit better now!! Still got a headache and my necks killing so I've been told to do nothing today so that's exactly what I'm doing!!

aww hope ur ok thats my biggest efar falling cos i keep feeling dizzy and im usually carrying my 1yr old so scared of both of us tumbling down, glad u feel better hun xxx

ouch....i can feel your pain...take proper care of yourself and get ur rest now. Glad to hear LO is fine and kicking...look after yourself xx

Ouch bless you, hope you feel better soon!

I once had an electrical inspection at the house and was taking the man upstairs (!!) and because I was wearing my slippers and they were a bit loose I fell flat on my face up the stairs and spilt the cup of tea I was holding all over myself and the stairs!!! He was right behind me and didn't really know what to say, just said something like 'steady on'!
V v v v embarassing..........!!!:whistle:

Neck and spines still really hurting, can hardly get comfy :( I said to my friend, if it was anyone else, I would've laughed so much but cos it's me it's really not funny :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back