Feels like im on my own...

Amanda W

Reaction score
I love being a mummy best feeling in the world even if she does wake me up at stupid times at night.But the thing is i feel like im doing the job on my own :eh:

The baby's dad works nights during the week 10pm-6am and then comes home and sleeps now i understand he needs his sleep but iam doing the night feeds and then during the day when shes asleep i try and sleep but i have things to do so i have to take her with me then he wakes up come dinner time and either goes out or spends some time with her and then off to work.

He works monday-Thursday and has friday and the weekend off.

Now every friday night i always ask him if he will do the night feed and he always kicks off saying you haven't had her much of the day well should i say night.Now before i went for a bath and once i got i was very sleepy and lay down on the bed next min he came upstairs and went *Oi come on get up you can help with me baby don't you be going sleep* WTF....The one night i want some sleep he wont let me...Now come on girls who is in the wrong me or him??:wall2:

Dont get me wrong i love him but hes being a dick and he dosent seem to understand that im shattered hes getting more sleep than iam....:nap:

Sounds off to me, of course he needs sleep but so do you and looking after a baby is relentless no matter how much you love them. Saw from your other post you said your parents had offered to let you stay and help a bit-why don't you go to them for a couple of days so you can get some sleep and a bit of a break from all of this. :hug:

I have been during the day but another reason why i have been staying is because there has a been a brake in on the same street as me so that's scared me abit and again he complains now last night i said to my fella right if u wanna stay down here with baby because i need some sleep and if she wakes up in our room thats it i will be awake and i wont get back to sleep and he said just tell me if you dont wanna sleep with me go bed go bed if ur tired i feel like im flightin a loosing battle here :((

I think he's out of order-my mates partner works the same shifts as ur OH and wen their lo was born he used to do the night feeds at a wknd and now he's 10 months old he does the early mornings at a wknd and she's not allowed to get up early!!

Can't u sit and try to work out something that suits u both-my dh is ok now but I've had to tell him that I need a break now and again-even if it's just for a soak in the bath,he thinks I swan around havin coffee all day and has only just realised how hard I work xx

Well i just seen on facebook on his relationship stats thats its complicated!!!!!!!!!!! wtf grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i think may be ending everyone i relle do think we are tryed talking to him yesterday and he sped of in his car tryed talking again he just said i know where i stand i cant be doing with this any longer its draggin me down and its not fair on the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back