Feels empty

mum2be?

Reaction score
Its feels so empty in here! :shakehead:

I used to love waking up in mornings comming to work and there would be loads of us chatting in here.

Where is everybody.

Have you all left me and gone to first tri?

:cry: :cry:

i have noticed the same thing. i only come on here to see how everyone is doin. trying not to obses over ttc.

where is everyone we want gossip

im still here!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

And after CD55 my AF finally arrived yesterday so i'm happy!!!!! :cheer:

I'm all geared up for next month!!! :cheer:

is it just me or has any one else noticed that more and more people are happy that AFs showed up? Why is every one getting really silly cycles all of a sudden? :| :hug:

I still look in to see how everyone is doing, though don't post very much anymore. I hope you can all come to first tri soon :hug: :hug:

hey there!! im here, im new to this forum but getting addicted already, only joined yesterday!!

:wave: Hi, I'm new too but i'm definitely here.XXXX

I'm still here, not TTC anymore, but just can't stop coming to see if there are any new BFP's

:wave: hellooooo Sam, we've been TTC for about the same amount of time i think, I'm here if you need a chat anytime, are you testing this weekend? good luck if you are, keep me posted. fingers crossed for you.xxx
Hi Anna and all the other ladies.xxx

Woohoo there are people around.

we used to spends hours chatting in here kept me busy while at work :wink:

Glad to see ya af arrived angiemum.

I am in my 1WW :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: me too!!, fingers crossed for next weeks testing, it drags doesn't it?xxxxxx

Tink said:
:pray: me too!!, fingers crossed for next weeks testing, it drags doesn't it?xxxxxx

yep t sure does, i think i ovualted Sun/Monday so i will be test wed if AF not shown up.

Im bit scard to test after my m/c

But i have a feeling but not getting hopes up :shhh:

Yes im gonna test this weekend if i get round to it, otherwise monday night for definate.
Ive got my 5yr old goddaughter this weekend, got to go n get her all her school stuff ready for next week!
Ive hardly told anyone were TTC yet, apart from my best friend. And i think my mum has sort of guessed we are!
So i joined this forum for lots of advice and friends in TTC and throughout the whole experience and offer the same back!
I have msn if you'd like to chat 121 sometime

:pray: I think I ovulated last thursday and i'm due AF next thursday, I usually get sore bbs about ten days before AF but so far this month I haven't got them!! Can't decide whether that's good or bad sign. good luck to you though, keep us posted.xxxxx

dyer_sam said:
Yes im gonna test this weekend if i get round to it, otherwise monday night for definate.
Ive got my 5yr old goddaughter this weekend, got to go n get her all her school stuff ready for next week!
Ive hardly told anyone were TTC yet, apart from my best friend. And i think my mum has sort of guessed we are!
So i joined this forum for lots of advice and friends in TTC and throughout the whole experience and offer the same back!

I have pm you hunny

:cheer:

hi, I'm still here too!!! i only joined last week but already addicted!!!

Sarah x :wave:

[/quote]

I have pm you hunny

:cheer:[/quote]

mmmmm ok now i gotta work out how to get that!! ill b bk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back