Feeling very sore and sorry

Pregnot

Reaction score
Well I've been suffering with excruciating back pain for weeks and been docs again this morning he has got me in for physio first thing Monday morning and a scan
As he suspects gallstones

I feel so run down by it all but finally can see something happening I knew I wasn't making it up or exaggerating so its good news

he wanted to sign me off but I said no as I've only
Got 3 weeks left if it gets worse then I will do but hopefully not an gave diazepam for the pain the point is i want the pain gone not just masked by pills but I suppose at least they r there if I need them?

Had whooping cough jab today too what a great day! I'm
On sofa now feeling very sore and sorry for myself

Hope physio can do something for you! I had a physio appointment last month for back pain. They found it was my ligaments and gave me a back brace. It didn't completely take the pain away, but it helped a lot and took off some of the pressure.

The whooping cough injection does throb a bit and I had a bruised arm for a little afterwards. I also ended up with flu like symptoms, but they went away after a good sleep.

I can understand why you don't want to be signed off. I had a throat infection during my last week before maternity leave and combined with hay fever, meant I went all faint and unwell and had to be sent home from work. Hubby wanted me to phone in sick for the rest of the week, and then go into maternity leave, but I wanted to be able to go into work and see everyone before I left for 9 months!

Fingers crossed things get better for you soon x

Awwww you poor thing! Don't be too much of a martyr though, if you need to be off then so be it. Rest is sometimes the only answer. Which I've come to realise this week!
I just had my jab too, barely hurt, the nurse was very good! Aches a little now but that's what happens if you get injected into a muscle!!

Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back