Feeling very lonely!

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

thought I'd write a post cos I just feel a bit lonely at mo. :( I miss going out with my friends, most of them have no kids and so all of them are out every weekend getting drunk in pub, I don't even go out without drink for fear of boring them with conversation of babies! :bored:

My OH hasn't moved in yet (end of this month) and although he's here most nights I still wish I had nights just with my girlies. I miss having a dance and chilling. :dance:

Anyway I'm sorry for the whinge but just wanted to get off my chest, does anyone else feel like this? :hug:

i know completely what you mean, i dont even see my friends anymore. their lives are all about living for the weekend but my whole outlook has changed. now im at home with a horlicks watching tv with my OH and my kitten!!

i dont really have any family so my OH looks after me and he really tries his best to listen, even when im having 'hormone days' !! im only a young thing and people expect us to be going out and getting drunk and behaving generaly like nobs but if you think about it, how nice is it to wake up on a sunday morning without a groggy head and a tortured liver!

at the risk of sounding 50 i am quite looking forward to going home tonight with a kebab and sit in front of my fire in the living room watching a dvd and sharing dinner with the cat. i know my OH feels the same way!

so cheer up. throw yourself into a baby book! xx :hug:

join the club huni, im feeling like this at the moment, its because im missing my boy who is waway now till monday evening, and my youngest son doesnt seem to be wantinmg me at the momemt :cry:

Im sure we shall feel better tomorrow.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey girls :) I think every one of us feels lonely sometimes. I am the first one to marry and have a baby, so, even if you really don' t want to, you don't get on with your old friends so much. And especially, after 3 months of sickness, tiredness and etc., when I didn't even want to see anybody at all.

When I got married, we decided that I will move to my husbands place, becourse I can do my job anywhere, and he can' t, so being far away from your family and friends doesn' t make it easier to communicate too.

But I really think, that with a bit of time everything will get to its place :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know I'm prob just feeling like this for today and omorrow I'll feel loads better as me and OH are going out to a family do, i hate these nights though! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh and sunshinestars, don't be so down about your little boy, it's not that he doesn't want u! your his mmmy, he adores you xx :hug:

Sorry you are feeling a bit down right now. :hug: You know you aren't alone in missing your friends and your "old" life. A lot of us feel the same from time to time.

Most of my friends have grown up children who are off their hands now and so they really aren't interested in me now I'm starting over again. :roll: Sometimes it gets me down but I don't think they are worth worrying about. My son growing inside me is more important than they'll ever be. :)

You will get your social life back in time and, if you have any friends who are worthy of you, they'll still be there to enjoy it with you.

Chin up. :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:

think i'm just feeling sorry for myself as OH out with his mates and I'm jealous LMAO :wall:

oh hun. first of all, have a :hug:

secondly, i completely sypothise. i really miss going out and having a good time. but i found myself thinking, yeah, ok i have to sacrifice some things, but what im going to get from it, is worth more than any of those things.

maby one night you could all go out together and do something nice?

to be honest I'm my own worst enemy cos at the same time as missing going out if I do go out I always feel knackered after a couple of hours! think a few friends are coming over mine during week so am loking forward to that xx

I'm glad to read you are going to catch up with your friends this week. Yes, why not do it on your terms and have them over to your house? A good old girlie night in will do you good . :hug:

another day and I feel fab! :dance:

amazing how your moods change so quickly isn't it!

tonight my OH and I are going out to a family party so I'm looking forward to that.

Well only if i can find something in my wardrobe that actually fits :pray:

Aw, I know the feeling..I get those horrible days where it's like noone at school wants to associate with me, even my good friends and then days when im on top of the world...so weird.

Can't wait for the smoking ban to kick in on 1st July - then we can go to bars/pubs etc. without the fear of inhaling smoke harming the baby!

Oopsy - I live in Scotland so we've had the smoking ban for ages and it's great to be able to go to a pub and not come home stinking. Even going to shopping centres, restaurants - anywhere indoors is so much better now. Any time I've been to England it's made me sick with the smoking cause I'm not used to it any more

i feel like this sometimes. LO was unplanned and i was a bit of a party girl and it can take some adjusting! then u feel guilty about it dont u! :roll:
just think how lovely itll be when ur holding ur LO tho! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back