hubby on nights!!! :(

lisa_davidson

Reaction score
hi,
just to have a moan and let you all know i'm bored and lonely!!!
can't wait for my baby so at least i don't feel so alone when hubby is on nights!!

whats everyone up to?

lisa xx

Hubbies watching the Greece v Turkey footie game so I'm on here and also playing on-line scrabble with my sis!!! dont get too lonely, can you not have some friends round and have a pampering nite????

unfortunatly not! i live a bit out in the sticks so none of em will come over at night cos it's too far!! charming innit!!
im on three weeks hols from work too so i'm bored out my head! need a hobby i think!!

lisa xx

to pass time away i find cross stitching, new projects for the baby, i love it and time disapears so quick...

awww, my heart goes out to you, my OH recently went away for a week and i absolutely hated it. it was the longest week of my life. One night i had my 3 month old nephew stay and i hardly noticed he was gone i was just so busy looking after him.

I hope you can get through the lonely nights without your OH.

Personally I don't mind being on my own at night time. I just watch all the programmes I've saved on the Sky+ and put my feet up. I think it's great to have the bed to myself occasionally too! Especially now I'm getting fidgety in the night. :)

At least you've got the internet and the pregnancy forum if you do get too fed up with your own company. :)

:hug:

Hi

aww hun i would be the same as you although my OH goes to bed early every night i still feel better having him in the house.
Hope you find somthing to pass the time
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back