lonely

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i feel so lonely :( i do nothing with myself all day :( (that sounded slightly eww lol) i dont no what to do to ocupie me these dayz :(

what do you guys do to feel errrmmm not so lonely lol :( apart from work lol

i am going to call the council an moan at them about a certain rubbish bag thats been outsyd my door for weeks :)

not sure if i can help , im a bit bad at being lonely , sometimes through my own fault ( when i go through a funny phase i wont leave house )

otherwise , ebay shopping :rotfl: , play playstion / xbox , housewwork :roll: . or sit and watch tv allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day !

how about finding some voluntary work to do till u cant do anymore ? might kill some hours ?

I don't mind being on my own, although, I don't like it these days. I guess I am so used to Matt and I being at home together all day (even though lately we are in separate rooms most of the time)

I spent 3 years living on my own. I'd come home from work every night to an empty house (well, Barney was here, of course - bless him) and we used to come straight upstairs from work and sit online til about 3am. It was no life. I hated it. It was depressing. As Matt lived 180 miles away, we only saw one another at weekends.

Just think though.. what would we do without the internet when we're lonely?

i dont have time to be lonely with my *ahem* 'busy"schedule...

I take my daughter to school, come home and eat, look on the computer for a bit ( i could spend hours on here) then i go back to bed until about 2.30 when i have to go and pick her up, lol. I do this eeeeeeeevvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy day. I must admit though, im getting a bit bored too :|

I can't remember the last time I was lonely, I like having time to myself these days cos it doesn't happen very often. It's hard to be lonely when you've got a kid :D

thats a good point. Im gonna enjoy the peace and quiet while i can....its all gone come April....and i cant wait :dance: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back