Lonely

NaomiiLeiigh.

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else feels the same but i feel kinda lonely as im the only one my age pregnant out of my friends & don't feel i have anyone else but my OH to talk to about it :/ when i get worrie about little things. anyone feel this way x

I feel the same sometimes as I don't have any friends with children or babies and no one really to talk to about things besides my husband.
That's why it's so good that this forum exists, there's always someone hear to lend an ear :)

That is what we're all here for hun,

To answer any questions, and to share the general day to day trials and tribulations

xxxxxxxxxx

thank you thats why i joined i didn't know there was anything like this site out there for pregnant women until i found this one. its nice to know i can ask some girls. as much as i talk to my OH about it sometimes his not to sure :)

Hi,

I feel like that sometimes, I only have one friend who has had a baby and she lives 30 miles away. I think it helps to have a girl to talk to about pregnancy stuff. OH's are great but you can't beat talking to a girl who's going through the same stuff as you.

Hope you don't feel too lonely xxxxx

Hi,

I feel like that sometimes, I only have one friend who has had a baby and she lives 30 miles away. I think it helps to have a girl to talk to about pregnancy stuff. OH's are great but you can't beat talking to a girl who's going through the same stuff as you.

Hope you don't feel too lonely xxxxx

Thank You :) yeah i think its really helpful to talk to other girls going through it especially as its my 1st pregnancy. already had a few replys & seen other girls ask similar questions which defo helps, don't feel so silly knowing others are thinking the same :D x

It's my first too and I drive my OH mad so this place is a lovely outlet for me

xxxxxxxxx

You never feel silly in here Hun, ask anything! I love having the benefit of those further or the experienced mums and the companionship of other mums to be, it's def kept me sane this last year! Xx

I don't now any pregnant people or people with kids. I have sister in laws (on husbands side) with young children but I don't feel comfortable asking them stuff and nobody in my family has been pregnant for a while apart from my own sister in law who lives far away. I drive my OH mad with constant pregnancy chatter so this forum is an absolute godsend with all of these ladies who know absolutely everything! Nobody aroundhere will ever think youre silly, always just ask away :)
xx

I'm the same hun, I'm the first one out of my friends to get pregnant so not really got anyone to talk to! My friends are brill and so excited about the baby but they havent been through it so can't really answer a lot of my questions!

This forum is fab though, defo keeps us all sane :) I don't get to post much at the min but I always have a read on my lunch break!

I'd also advise seeing if there's a local pregnancy yoga or aquanatal class near you. I've been going to aquanatal for a couple of months now and met some lovely girls who are obviously all pregnant too! We always have a sit down for half an hour before/after the class to have a chat about all things baby-related, which is great! Xx

My friends are excited but no one has children etc so I was feeling pretty lonely.

I joined the net mums meet ups page for my area. They meet up and do various things during the week. its helped knowing other people who are pregnant/have babies maybe you could see if they have one in your area? x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I felt ever so lonely in my pregnancy and this place has been a comlplete saviour for me aswell.
xxx

Yeah i'll defo have to find out if anywhere close has yoga class or
Meet UPS only problem is me & oh are trying to move maybe theyll
Have some when we move.

Thanks to all the girls that have written back
Feeling better about stuff already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members