Feeling under the weather....

DeeLT

Reaction score
Hello

My OH and stepson have both had horrible colds last week. I thought I'd managed to avoid it but today I'm feeling unwell - have a cough, sore throat, have got the shivers and lost my appetite.

I work away from home during the week so I don't have any home comforts only a hotel room, plus no access to anything other than room service :-(

I did have my flu jab at the weekend but I didn't think it was the 'live' virus so shouldn't be feeling ill because of that???!?

Any tips for feeling a bit better?

Thank you

Dee

Oh poor you I had this last week for a few days - make sure you get plenty of liquids into you and Vit C - DH had it really bad over the weekend and I made him stick his head over a basin of steam and peppermint oil - he said it really helped - when using any essential oil remember you only need the smallest amount e.g. 2 drops per basin full of water. Diffusing tea tree oil in the room can help too but some people do not like to use that during pregnancy as there has not been much research done with regards to it and pregnancy.
The peppermint will also help if you are feeling sick as it is really good for nausea.

Hope you feel better soon x

I visited the doctors today as I feel under the weather as well. She said its ok to have a lemsip drink type thing and paracetamols but to choose between which one Im having as cant have both at the same time :) x

have a horrible cold too,feel so drained and look terrible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back