Feeling uncomfortable

love87

Reaction score
Anybody else? I feel fat, bloated, short of breath and just plain awful! I'm 23+2 and have another 16/17 weeks to go! I'm not over eating even though I'm always hungry but I find eating big meals makes it worse. I remember feeling like this but a lot later in first pregnancy. I just feel horrible. Anybody else? Is it because baby is high? When can I expect her to drop? X

Me! I feel terrible majority of the time, bloated, back pain, leg pain, tired, can barely walk up stairs without nearly passing out! I just put it down to not being able to rest as much with having a toddler to look after this time and maybe pregnancy has hit us harder 2nd time round. Xx

As with kim, I think second time around everything starts earlier as our bodies are pre-stretched and we get a lot less time to rest. I'm certainly bigger than I was at this stage last time and I feel it when I try to carry my toddler and when walking to work. I'm going to try a pregnancy exercise class to up my fitness in hope this will help in the later weeks (when I just remember sleeping the whole time last time but doubt that will be possible this time!).

I've posted a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I always feel terrible. Exhausted, heavy, poorly. Baby is sticking out all of the place and sits in really uncomfortable positions. I swear I can feel her head under my ribs and her feet are stretching out by my pelvis. I don't know how I'll cope with another 17 weeks when she's not even very big yet!

I am only in my 14th week and I also feel like this. Like, not right. I feel bloated after I have eaten every meal, can't get comfortable in bed or sleep very well, I have tummy aches a lot, my body has already got more stretch marks which sucks, and I still throw up a lot. TMI toilet habits are all over the place as well.

Pregnancy is really really tough, I remember after having Sofia I just pinged pack to feeling normal, but in the meantime the weeks up to due date are really tough to get through aren't they?

Each week that goes by and I am another week pregnant, I am so grateful that I am one week closer to having our baby, I am so ready for the summer and to meet the little one! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back