feeling the pressure.

nmf1987

Reaction score
well i have sooo much pressure all the time at the bottom of my bump and around my bits.

has anyone else had this. im just under 31 weeks. struggled to walk for to long today cos it made it worse.

xxx

Hey - I had some pressure when I walked on and off but nothing constant. It used to make me have to pee a million times a day lol!

anythime i get the slightest bit pressure i need to pee like there and then haha

this is constant. i know his head is really low down but christ. wasn't expecting this so early. xxx

I've been getting it more and more frequently recently, it must be our boys dropping a bit lower nmf :) Mine makes my chest go tight too, very weird x

this is constant. i know his head is really low down but christ. wasn't expecting this so early. xxx

I had it early on, think baby's head dropped down and stretched ligaments etc making it feel intense, once it settled a bit the pressure feeling lessened.

I've been getting it more and more frequently recently, it must be our boys dropping a bit lower nmf :) Mine makes my chest go tight too, very weird x

i get this to like i cant get a proper breath is that what urs is like?

Last edited:
Erm.... I can still breathe ok but I have to stop what i'm doing and concentrate until it eases. It feels a bit like when you're watching a scary bit in a film, you know when you're chest goes tight coz you know your going to jump lol x

Awww Nmf take it easy with the decorating hun! Don't over do it as it will make it seem worse. xx

think mine is a different thing i think my baby is still sitting high :(

Erm.... I can still breathe ok but I have to stop what i'm doing and concentrate until it eases. It feels a bit like when you're watching a scary bit in a film, you know when you're chest goes tight coz you know your going to jump lol x

This is the best discription ever! I have been trying to explain this to my OH for weeks now and couldn't!

Thank you Claire lol xx

mine doesnt effect my chest at all. just bottom of bump and down there feel really heavy i guess is the way to describe it. like he's trying to push down to escape. lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back