Feeling the pressure!!

Dee83

Reaction score
Omg it feels like lo is trying to escape! I've got so much pressure pushing down into my bits, i can't even sit down comfortably anymore. Sitting on the ball helps but i can't do it for long as i find it really uncomfortble on my back :wall2:

Just thought i would share and see if anyone else is having the same feeling? xxx

I had this 2 nights a go, like he's pushing downwards. Its not on the bladder but you can feel it on something iykwim?

I do get that feeling sometimes too ( my baby 3/5 engaged now)....I went for a walk on Sunday and for the first 400 meters I was really struggling to walk, every step i made i had to nearly stop as was getting sharp pains down... It happens quite often now at the beginning of any walk...
I know exactly how you feel!!!

I've been getting it most days now. Walking is a nightmare for me too although the feeling is constantly there atm. Oh the joys :lol:

i have little like electric shocks in my foof that make me jump x feels like lo is trying to push his hand our my cervix lol if that makes sence xx

Yeah that totally makes sense!!! I get feelings/pains in my foof that make me jump! It feels like lo is trying to brake the waters! xx

Yeah I'm getting it too. Like just a massively heavy weight which feels like it'll fall out as your walking lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back