Feeling so low today need to rant

Sarah babe

Reaction score
Hi all, my boobs have started leaking, me and my OH are arguing and i left last night to have a couple of nights away from him but i think he is actually enjoying me not being there i am so worried we are going to break up. And im not having a good time sleeping at all the baby keeps me awake and i have had one hour sleep last night im not used to sleeping on my own it was horrible and i just feel so down. work is getting me down and im really depressed about it all i cant stop crying and im so stressed and annoyed with everything and everyone. I miss my mam who lives to far to travel i miss my sister and my brother is going through a rough patch and i have arguing with my OH im thinking of leaving him but not sure if i am being too stubbon we are arguing over stupid things and i just feel my life is ......... well rubbish! we are living in a one bed flat which is far to small and we have a baby one the way i have no money and im really getting myself down about all of it i really think that everything i touch turns to crap basically and i am missing my OH so much i have only been away from him one night and i just want him to hold me and tell me everything will be ok , cause when he cuddles me i just feel like nothing in the world could ever hurt me and everything will be ok i just feel so loved and that no one else in the world matters. But last nght i had one hours sleep and i was so tired. i was ill all last week so was off work and i have came in this morning to figure everything has been moved and i have a horrible email off my boss about the mess on the computer. they were going to sack me last month and i just feel everything is getting on top of me im crying now i cant seem to get hold of myself i just want the world to swollow me up. im really sick i know i have just ranted about god no's what and i know that it will probs not make any sense but it has made me feel better. thank you for taking the time to read this xxxxxxxxxxx

my boobs leak when i go swimming. i was on holiday and i didnt relise i had wet patches. it was embarrising :oops:

i had to go bk to the caravan and get changed

Sarah sounds like you're in desperate need of a time out, firstly let your boss try and sack you while your pg trust me it's not worth the legal suit that could potentially follow - just been told that the department I work in will be closing down, however I have been advised not to worry as they won't be chucking me out, long story so I won't bore ya. Back to you, go to your GP and tell them you're really stressed and depressed and hopefully they'll sign you off work for a week so you get sort yourself out. Obviously I don't know you or your OH but it sounds like you really want to be with him, if so tell him that remember we're not mind readers, your going throught a tough time and you need to tell him that sometimes it would be nice for him to just hold you and be there for you, also probably a lot of what you're feeling is brought on by your pregnacy hormones - tell him that as well so he knows you do need him. And trust me yes we'd all like to live a a 3- 5 bed room mansion, but hey I to live in a SMALL 2 bed flat, we can't use the 2nd room for the baby as it is my husbands office! But we'll survive and adapt. Don't worry everything will work out, but right now you need to look after you!!

thank you so much daggers, i will speak to my OH i do really love him and its really hard i think im over tired as well with not sleeping and im letting everything get on top of me which isnt good at all.

Your right Sarah, try and take some time off work - either get signed off or take holiday. Fortunately my work place is really good re taking time off. Chill out and put your feet up remember these 9 months are really all about YOU (us) and the baby and that should be your priority right now :wink: !

i feel for you girl, i have fights with my bf too and it really hurts but we try our best to get on and things are getting better so i am sure you and your oh will be ok:) and try not to stress too much, even if you have to take a bit of time off of work then do it for you and your baby to make sure you are ok:)

Thanks girls. I'm going to take rest of week off work i think. I had a really bad dream about my OH last night and i woke up in a sweat crying i think im over stressed so going to take some time off work x

Good on you, put your feet up and chill for a bit. Talk to your OH and tell him how you've been feeling - remember they ain't mind readers (or so my OH keeps telling me), so the more you talk about what's going on they better they can understand, besides not to be patronising but you (we) are all very hormonal and anything can trigger us off (we're like a walking time bomb :shock: !), and therefore need to be held and reassured from time to time. Sending you LOADS of good vibes, wanna hear some more positive things from you hun, hope all works out with you and your OH :pray: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back