Feeling So Down

Flossy82

Reaction score
Im not even sure where to start but im so down at the moment im getting so scared for one reason im almost at the same point this time as i was in june when things all went wrong and ever since my scan its all that plays on my mind every day i wake up and before i go to bed at night and no matter how hard i try i cant shake this off my mind. Im worrying at everything any niggle's i have any ache's etc even down to the fact of atm i have loads of CM :oops: which always makes down there (sorry for tmi) quite wet and then im spot checking all the time wiping and thinking in my mind il see blood or something like that. Im scared of going to the MW and her not finding a heartbeat and all manner of things like that it really feels like im getting so paranoid its starting to take over day to day things and ive tried talking to hubby about what im feeling but he'l never take me seriously or even listen sometime's. Im at my wits end with it all and find it hard to try and be posative i know i should be but i cant and i dont know what else to do. :cry:

hun 1st of all let me give you a huge hug :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
im so sorry your feeling down i understand how you feel after losing Jamie at 34 weeks i found it extremely hard to be positive when i was pg with christopher and especially hard when i hit 34 weeks i would love to tell you that when you get past this stage you will feel better but i know from experience you will not stop worrying till baby is in your arms :hug: im feeling much the same this pregnancy even though all is going well i will not believe it will all be ok till i hear my babies crying when they are born im 31 weeks and still check every time i wipe i sit there for ages inspecting the tissue for any signs of anything :(
i know how hard it is but try and be a little bit positive remember we are with you every step of the way and are always here to listen or talk when you feel the need you are not alone hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun if you want to chat any time Even if it's jsut to take your mind off things just send me a pm or text and i'll phone ya as soon as i can or go on msn :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry i not been on msn much recently i been feeling simalar (although tryingto be positive) so we can have a moan to each other :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and remember your not alone you have us all on here, btw i still got that stick of rock for ya from my honneymoon lol

It must so hard to relax and enjoy your pregnancy when you feel anxious and fretful with worry :hug: :hug:
Its easier said then done to take your mind off of it but maybe finding little extra things to do may help a little.
My best wishes are you hun and I really hope your pregnancy flys for you:hug:

hey hun u know im going through this right now myself so i do know where you are coming from, i have no advice but to take one day at a time and rach is right i know i wont be contented or not worrying til our babies are in our arms,

im sorry iv not been such a great friend recently and not been there so much but you know where i am anytime hun and maybe meet up again soon be so good to see you and have a good chat, let me know when ever and il come down to you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back