so stressed and paranoid!!

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
My boobs just haven't hurt for about the last 4/5 days.. Im due for my proper 12 week scan on friday at 12.45 and im convincing myself that its not alive anymore, i cant stop thinking it, i know you'll all probably tell me to just chill but how can i when i feel like i did when i miscarried the last time, my sickness has prety much gone too..... Can someone please put my mind at rest and tell me they felt the same at about 10 weeks....

I won't tell you not to worry because I know it can't be helped, but I was in the same position and dreading the 12 week scan, but all was fine. It is natural to imagine the worst will happen again, but statistically it is less likely.
It is normal for symtoms to start to disappear around 10 weeks, as the placenta takes over the production of hormones, so don't take this as an indicator of anything being amiss. With my first, I had very few symptoms at all, but a happy and healthy baby.
Wishing you all the best for Friday :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun i felt the same at about 10/11 weeks i had really bad sickness and sore boobs and it just vanished all of a sudden i was worried sick till i had my scan :hug: xxxxxx

Oh thank you girlies.. fingers crossed, only 3 days till i find out..x...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back