so scared and excited!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cheer: Well I got my bfp today at 9dpo!

I had a miscarriage at nearly 8 weeks in June, so im slightly nervous, but feel I should enjoy my pregnancy!

Im not going to get a ticker yet, goign to wait until I see more bfps :lol: and wait until af should be here.

All Ican say it OMG!! feel like throwing up everytime I think about it, im so excited! :lol:

I will join first try when I feel ready, I feel abit scared about going in there going to wait a little while :)

bloomin heck my spelling and grammar is awful! can you tell how excited I am!! :rotfl:

Hey Tasha congrats on your BFP again!! :cheer: I can relate to how you feel after having a mmc in june myself and ever since i got my BFP ive been nervous as anything it didnt help getting a heavy bleed at 8 wks which has been on and off since then but thankfuly all has turned out to be ok with bubs and i cant quite believe im 18 wks today! :shock: Im sure all will be ok for you this time and you certainly have the support from everyone on here for you. So here's to a very Happy and Healthy 9 months sweety. :cheer: :hug:

I am absolutely made up for you :cheer: Wishing you a fabulous pregnancy xxx

:hug: Thank you Flossy and Minxy

Bleeding at 8 weeks :eek: oh my id freak out!! I am so glad bubba is ok :hug:

Im already feeling very tierd and abit sicky (needing to eat alot)

But isnt 9dpo really early?

I didnt get mine until 11 last time and it was fainter than this I got today!

Its only natural to be scared, i know how it feels after loosing 2 this yr and my present pregnancy has'nt exactly been running smoothly im just a bag of nerves! But try to enjoy it and were all here to talk to if you want to chat. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Sara :hug:

I will try too as much as I can, once I get over 12 weeks and seeing my little bubba on screen I will be made up :D

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Thank you Flossy and Minxy

Bleeding at 8 weeks :eek: oh my id freak out!! I am so glad bubba is ok :hug:

Im already feeling very tierd and abit sicky (needing to eat alot)

But isnt 9dpo really early?

I didnt get mine until 11 last time and it was fainter than this I got today!

I would see that as a positive approach hun if its darker earlier than before, Sending lots of sticky vibes x :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Tasha - I'm so pleased for you :cheer: :cheer:

Now please do me a favour and blow all your leftover babydust over here - think I'm the only one of us who lost in June who isn't preggers again :wall: and I'm feeling left out :shakehead: :lol:

Really hope you have a H&H 9 months, take care x

Congrats Tasha :D

It took me a whole to figure out what bfp and 9dpo actually ment, but I googled bfp and found out! Such a newb I am :oops:

Very happy for you

thank you so much!! :hug:

Oh Emma plenty comign your way hun **DUST** I hope you get your well deserved bfp very soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back