feeling so down

sarah120281

Reaction score
hello,

I have one daughter who is 2, and after we got married in April decided to complete our little family, since April I have had 3 miscarriages one of which is a missed miscarriage I am currently going through this. I should be 10+4 now but according to my recent scan the sack is 6weeks with a very tiny foetus/no HB.

I feel so down at the moment, I cried on Saturday night a cry i have never heard myself make. I am stressed atm as my hubby is also unwell he had a tonsillectomy on Friday and his tonsils are having biopsies. Now i know the dr said its unlikely that at 34 its anything sinister but this again another worry adding to my list that makes me feel so down.

How are u meant to cope when everything comes at once?

The EPAU said they give me 4 weeks to MC naturally then if I dont i have to take tablets thats speed it along. "/ xx

There are no words Sarah, but you will get through this. Allow yourself to cry and grieve, it's important you let it all out. Time is a great healer and you will never forget, but it will get easier. Take time for you, take it a day at a time and there's loads of support on here if you need it xx

Thank you. Been to docs he has given me a two week fit note! He said I can go back to see him after that. xx

Aww hun so sorry toure going through this just wanted to send you big hugs xx

So sorry. Mmc is truly awful.
No words really but look after yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back