feeling sick

charli

Reaction score
i cant stop feeling sick i only been sick twice but for last 2 weeks no matter what i do i feel really sick i've tried everything ginger nuts crackers etc... any one else got this or can help its making me down :puke: :puke:

From what I read its the drop in blood sugar levels that cause the feeling of sickness (Just think of the days of going out on the beer....!) so raising blood sugars should at least ease it. Try fruit juice (the pure stuff not the squash) as thats full of natural sugars which release steadily.

I havent been sick once yet and had a few days of feeling sick a couple of weeks back and I think it might be because I start the day with a pure orange and drink fruit juice before bed too.

Hi charli im the same as you been having my feelings of nausea at night though, just find it eases after a while and as i have been working nights which i have struggled with i found it was the best thing to do as i was so busy it kept my mind off it!!

Im loving chocolate especially kit kat chunkies at the moment, my poor baby need nutrition the guilt has started already!!

In also found ginger biscuits didn't work but im going to try the orange juice.

Hope you feel better soon xx

thanks girls will try anything one week till scan :pray: so will find out how far gone i am and get my ticker thing sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back