• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling sick every evening

Tasha20

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ohhh dear dear dear :shock:

I feel like I did when I was pregnant for Oli, palpitations and feeling sick every evening.

lol we have been using condoms and im on the pill :roll: how could I possibly be pregnant :lol:

I did a test 2 weeks ago but it was neg but I dunno you know thers somethin not right :rotfl:

Arrr feck :rotfl:

Eek! Whens the witch due hun? Have you been getting periods or have they stayed away with the bf'ing?

Prob best to do another test :think:

Emmylou said:
Eek! Whens the witch due hun? Have you been getting periods or have they stayed away with the bf'ing?

Prob best to do another test :think:

I havent had a period sinse the after birth bleed :lol: I think im going to leave it for awhile as I dont think im far enough to test yet, if I was I only think im possibly 2 to 4 weeks

lol we have sex that much lol I know when I may of concieved :rotfl:

To be honest if I am I am but it wouldnt be ideal, but hey lifes like a box of chocolates cuz you dnt know what you ya gunna get :rotfl:

lol if I didnt laugh i think id cry :lol:

Aww bless ya hun :hug:

Whatever will be will be....... :hug:

Mmmmmm....chocolate....you've made me hungry now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member