Ermmmmm????

smess26

Reaction score
Ok so since ov I've had a few pains over 2 days of ovulation I has the cramps on the side like normal and then it let up for a few days but I've been getting a pain low down crampy ache not af pain though also a few sharpe twinges.
I have also felt sick a few
times first thing in morning and in evening quite late also hVe been feeling very
very hot
lower back ache and dizzy every now a d again. I hve done a opk with first morning urine and it's almost pos??? I got a pos result a few days ago? When I done a opk a
couple of dAys ago it was neg hardly a line?
What do you make of this!? I dong want to think to much into this but I can't help it cos of what I have been feeling?? X x x

Not wanting to make you feel more excited in that way, do you have any hpts handy? is it worth a test, what does you gut feeling say? You could feel hotter due to ov perhaps, and you could explain sicky and temp if perhaps you were coming down with a bug? what do you think?

well I've got a hpt done that this morning and a neg but it's still v early days!! I don't know going to wait and see until Friday!!! X x thank you hun x x x

Thank you lovely!!! I am confused going to bd through this
month ESP next few days incase I am ovulationg but u already got a pos opk not sure all I know is I dot feel normal x x

Good luck hun, hope its your month.
xxxx

good luck hun, hope this is it for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111